How to add leftovers?
Sometimes we cook for the whole week; other times, we can overcook, leaving us with leftovers. Whatever is the case, Kiff helps you control those leftovers, so they don't spoil.
For the first time
- Tap on
+ Addto add a new dish.
- If you see a list with all your previously added food, tap on
+ Add new food. If you are seing the form, ignore this step.
- Enter your food's name, and adjust the icon and stock if necessary.
- Complete the form, keeping in mind the following tips.
Shelf life field to set the time (in days) that your leftovers or cooked dishes can remain in the fridge or freezer. Please look at our guide to know the shelf life of the main cooked dishes.
We recommend enabling the option
Start tracking so Kiff starts counting the days since you have prepared the dish, and it will notify you through the shelf life alerts before your leftovers go bad.
- From the home screen tap on
- A list with all previously added food will appear. Either use the search or scroll the list until you find the desired item.
- Tap on the card of the desired leftovers.
- Set the stock, adjust the shelf life if necessary and start the tracker.
Saveto add your leftovers.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Contact us