Food shelf life alerts
Shelf life alerts are the notifications that you will receive when a product is about to stop being fresh or is going to spoil after opening it.
Kiff allows you to configure the notifications for food's shelf life in two areas: In the settings and when adding food.
Modifying the frequency can help adjust the number of times we want Kiff to notify us about a food status. You can configure the frequency that best suits your needs by accessing
You can choose between three levels:
- Low: You will receive a notification the day before the food stops being fresh.
- Means: You will receive two notifications, the first when half the duration has elapsed and the second, the day before the food stops being fresh.
- High: You will receive up to three notifications as the duration of the food runs out.
The frequency is set at
Medium by default.
While adding an item
Leftovers(depending on the type of food).
- Tap on
+to add new food.
- Complete the form setting the food's shelf life in days.
- Optionally, you can enable the
Start tracking on saveoption.
Visit our food shelf life guide if you have any questions about some of the most common foods' shelf life.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.Contact us