Version 1.5.1September 14, 2021
This update includes some adjustments for the iOS 15 release, minor bug fixes, and performance improvements.
- Kiff will now save additional data about your food consumption on your device to give you more insights about it in a future update.
- Now you can apply changes made on the food catalog to already registered items in the app.
- Improved accessibility with "Reduce motion" and "Reduce transparency" preferences.
- Fixed an issue when duplicating packaged foods.
- Other minor adjustments and improvements.
This might be the last release that supports iOS13. So if you haven't updated your device yet, consider doing so.
If you need help or want to share something with us, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Hope you keep enjoying Kiff!